Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:12:45
Game Working On The Dr.'s Advocate With ... You Guessed It ...

Rapper says feud with 50 Cent not an issue.

CULVER CITY, California — The Game's feud with 50 Cent hasn't tarnished the Compton rapper's relationship with Dr. Dre, and he's making that clear with the title of his next album.

"It's called The Dr.'s Advocate,"

"Me and 50's beef stays outside and [Dr. Dre and I] don't bring it in the house." — The Game

Game revealed at Saturday's Vibe Awards (see "Mariah Wins Big, Mary J. Gets Emotional At Peaceful Vibe Awards". "It means Dr. Dre's the man; what he says goes. He's got the formula, and we gonna make it happen."

The Game's already been in the studio with Dre and said his beef with 50, who is also signed under Aftermath, hasn't been an issue.

"Dr. Dre makes good music," the Game explained. "Eminem, 50 Cent, myself, we all sell records, we're all protégés of Dr. Dre. So me and 50's beef stays outside and we don't bring it in the house."

Asked if he and 50 would ever be able to put aside their differences, much like Jay-Z and Nas did recently (see "Jay-Z And Nas Put Beef To Sleep In Onstage Show Of Unity", the Game, who had "G-Unot" shaved into his hair, said he's focused on the new record and "already looked past them."

Along with Dre, The Dr.'s Advocate will feature production from Kanye West, Just Blaze, Timbaland, Scott Storch and Cool & Dre.

"Same soup, different kitchen," the Game said. "We gonna get it done, sell a million records the first week."

Also aiding in that cause are such unlikely collaborators as Good Charlotte's Benji and Joel Madden (see "Game Recording LP, Growing Afro, Moving Next Door To Hilary".

"It's just gangsta-rap punk rock," the Game said of their track. "It's been done before on a bigger scale with Run-DMC and that thing they did back in the day with 'Walk This Way,' so it's just mixing the music genres, having fun. And those are my neighbors. I always jump over the back fence and walk in the studio and they always making good music back there."

"I'm feeling like a star now," he added about living on the Maddens' street. "But it's cool 'cause I make the street a little bit more gangsta."

Other guests on The Dr.'s Advocate will be culled from the Game's label, Black Wall Street.

"I got an artist named Technice out of Long Beach, the home of Snoop Dogg," the Game said. "He's crazy, man, he got Snoop's blessing and he got the type of buzz that I had in California when I was first coming up, so look for Technice soon."

The Dr.'s Advocate is due in early April, according to the Game.
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:13:23

Geil hé, die knipoogjes.. doe ik om jullie te verleiden.
Capone
US = Nazi
Gepost door Capone op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:15:55
ik voel vlinders in me buikje
----------------------------------------
doe een stap naar achter en geniet hoe jullie je belachelijk maken
SBU
Lieve kale dude - Godcomplex
Gepost door SBU op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:20:59
Aangezien de vele crappy korte topic's met (on)zin over The Game, nu maar een centraal topic.
Leyla! : ik wilde even zeggen dat ik jou een eindbaas vind omdat je zomaar voor niks en in je vrije tijd een goede website en forum opzet als nlhh
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:26:28

Maar toch dik, al dat gezeik rondom Game & Dre, dat Dre niet zou meewerken.. en dan gewoon meewerken. Ik heb zin in April
die Lange
HARD
Gepost door die Lange op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:29:56
Ik dacht dat dit topic over games ging ghehe
The Game maakt zo nu en dan af en toe eens een dope trackje
royal
hiphop went from hip to pop
Gepost door royal op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 10:54:32
Dit wist ik al. Wat ik echt wil weten is: wanneer komt nu eindelijk het nieuwe album van Dr.Dre "Detox" uit? Als we maar niet zolang als Guns 'n roses hoeven te wachten.
Utreg is wat men zeg.
Bjm
Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top
Gepost door Bjm op donderdag 08-12-2005 om 12:48:06
Quote:
royal schreef op 08-12-2005 @ 10:54
Dit wist ik al. Wat ik echt wil weten is: wanneer komt nu eindelijk het nieuwe album van Dr.Dre "Detox" uit? Als we maar niet zolang als Guns 'n roses hoeven te wachten.

Tja.. in 2006.. maar wanneer in 2006 kan ik je ook niet zeggen..
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0095 sec.