Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op woensdag 22-03-2006 om 07:50:16
The West Coast asked for it, and as time grows closer we finally get to see super producer, Daz Dillinger back in the spotlight; this time for his new eagerly awaited solo album, “So So Gangsta”. The album, which boasts an array of features from such people as Jermaine Dupri is set to drop on July 17th 2006 on So So Def / Virgin Records.

So So Gangsta brings a whole new sound to the already established Daz Dillinger discography, with hit singles such as “All I Need” and
“It’s My Thang”, featuring long-time friend and fellow Dogg Pound Gangsta, Kurupt. The video for “It’s My Thang” is due to be shot in April.

As explained by Daz himself, the album is not only going to be for the gangsters out there, it is also for people who want to hear the truth about the streets, not the watered down version that is heard in a lot of hip-hop today.

Daz Dillinger still manages to bring the heat a decade after his debut appearance, with the on-going hype over the new project, Daz hasn’t just limited himself to West Coast radio stations, in fact the East Coast is also giving “All I Need” tremendous airplay.

So let me refresh you just one more time on the release date, July 17th 2006. Make sure you go and cop “So So Gangsta” and support the West Coast, this is going to be certified heat!

Bron: dubcnn.com
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 22-03-2006 @ 07:54:22 ]
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op vrijdag 24-03-2006 om 16:36:28
goed nieuws
----------------------------------------
betta believe that
Noedels
DE GRW IS GAAF
Gepost door Noedels op vrijdag 24-03-2006 om 16:43:21
Ik wist gewoon dat jij hier op ging reageren
clonebabybeats baby
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op vrijdag 24-03-2006 om 16:46:46
hehe jeweet
betta believe that
Finger
Gepost door Finger op vrijdag 24-03-2006 om 17:53:36
Er komt ook weer een dpg album aan.
BENJA
Ach jah...
Gepost door BENJA op donderdag 30-03-2006 om 14:48:31
The Westcoast rap komt teruggg
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op donderdag 30-03-2006 om 18:33:12
New Daz Dillinger in the previous update and now a brand new D.P.G. track here? The Dogg Pound Gangstas are working hard at the moment to put together the next group album due out on June 27th through Koch Records. We have the lead single here on dubcnn called "Cali Iz Active" which is produced by Westcoast Hit Maker; Battlecat and features Snoop Dogg

The new album is shaping up to be something fresh for the summer, with the new material likely to be showcased on the scheduled Dogg Pound & Tha Alkaholiks reunion tour which is currently booking for May-June 2006

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/march/daz_feat_kurupt_-_its_my_thang_(dubcnn).mp3
n9ne
Gepost door n9ne op donderdag 30-03-2006 om 18:33:18

Dubcnn is back once again dropping some of the newest heat to hit the West Coast. To follow the Daz Dillinger update earlier this week, we have a brand new track for you all featuring fellow DPG member, Kurupt. The song is called "It’s My Thang" and as mentioned previously, the video for this song is being shot early April.

The track is taken from the upcoming So So Def album, "So So Gangsta", which from what we’ve heard so far isn’t going to be a disappointment.

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/march/daz_feat_kurupt_-_its_my_thang_(dubcnn).mp3
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 30-03-2006 @ 18:34:03 ]
Masahiro
Gepost door Masahiro op donderdag 30-03-2006 om 18:34:53
Mooi. Wel veel reacties hier trouwens...
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op donderdag 30-03-2006 om 20:32:37
nice shit hoor die nieuwe
betta believe that
Hi-Tek
Soul Survivor
Gepost door Hi-Tek op vrijdag 31-03-2006 om 22:20:34
Dope Dope Dope, echt beter dat Daz een nieuw album gaat uitbrengen, maar als ik zie Jermaine Dupri
Maar goed toch dope en als DPG ook een nieuwe album gaat uitbrengen hoop ik dat het niveau van de hip-hop weer vooruitgaat.

Criminology rap
royal
hiphop went from hip to pop
Gepost door royal op vrijdag 31-03-2006 om 22:26:42
Ben nooit so'n fan van Daz zijn solo materiaal geweest. ij heeft wat klassieke beats gemaakt op Chronic en voor soundtracks maar Doggpound albums vint ik niet zo ben meer fan van Kurupt's solo werk.
Utreg is wat men zeg.
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 01-04-2006 om 14:16:58
op een onvervalste classic als retalliation revenge and get back van daz valt toch maar weinig te haten, hij heeft daarna wel wat mindere albums uitgebracht
betta believe that
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.015 sec.