Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Internet en computer /
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 14:50:08
Ik vond deze link op een schemerig forum, het is een test om survival skills te testen onder de meest extreme lichamelijke en psychologische beproevingen.

www.philosophersnet.com/games/identity.htm

ik heb het zelf best aardig gedaan
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 05-08-2006 @ 14:54:11 ]

----------------------------------------
betta believe that
Crunx Gepost door Crunx op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 14:53:20
http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/identity.htm
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 14:54:49
thanx crunx
betta believe that
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 14:56:48
ik ga mijn uitkomst nog niet posten anders beinvloed t misschien positief of negatief
betta believe that
Crunx Gepost door Crunx op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 14:58:34
Congratulations! According to one theory of personal identity, you have survived!

prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:00:43
hehe ik ook !
betta believe that
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:02:23
k zie nu net dat ie met andere antwoorden ook survived kutzooi
betta believe that
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:03:19
maar andere weer niet....
betta believe that
Crunx Gepost door Crunx op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:04:19
lama
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 05-08-2006 @ 15:04:51 ]
Nickert
boss
Gepost door Nickert op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:04:33
Congratulations! According to one theory of personal identity, you have survived!
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:06:41
popo echte vaderkes present
betta believe that
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:12:02
oke dit was mijn uitkomst

Staying Alive

You chose:
Round 1: It's the spaceship for me!
Round 2: Let the virus do its worst!
Round 3: Let my body die!

There are basically three kinds of things which could be required for the continued existence of your self. One is bodily continuity, which actually may require only parts of the body to stay in existence (e.g., the brain). Another is psychological continuity, which requires, for the continued existence of the self, the continuance of your consciousness, by which is meant your thoughts, ideas, memories, plans, beliefs and so on. And the third possibility is the continued existence of some kind of immaterial part of you, which might be called the soul. It may, of course, be the case that a combination of one or more types of these continuity is required for you to survive.

Your choices are consistent with the view that the continuity of the soul is essential for personal survival. Your first two choices showed a desire to keep your physical body alive. Yet your last choice showed a willingness to jettison this physical body in order to save your soul. So presumably, you only valued the continued existence of your body because you thought it housed the soul.

However, some would find your choices problematic. First, why does the soul seem to require an attachment to the body rather than to psychological continuity? After all, the body is ultimately dispensable. Second, the soul seems rather an empty self. It is a self that needs no thoughts, beliefs or memories to exist. It is rather a kind of immaterial home for thoughts, emotions, beliefs and so on. Do you really think the self is such a thing?

betta believe that
Masahiro
Gepost door Masahiro op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:21:37

You chose:
Round 1: Take me to the teletransporter!
Round 2: I'll take the silicon!
Round 3: Freeze me!

There are basically three kinds of things which could be required for the continued existence of your self. One is bodily continuity, which actually may require only parts of the body to stay in existence (e.g., the brain). Another is psychological continuity, which requires, for the continued existence of the self, the continuance of your consciousness, by which is meant your thoughts, ideas, memories, plans, beliefs and so on. And the third possibility is the continued existence of some kind of immaterial part of you, which might be called the soul. It may, of course, be the case that a combination of one or more types of these continuity is required for you to survive.
Slugger-D
Moeder.
Gepost door Slugger-D op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 15:35:45
Quote:
Masahiro schreef op 05-08-2006 @ 15:21

You chose:
Round 1: Take me to the teletransporter!
Round 2: I'll take the silicon!
Round 3: Freeze me!

same here *boks*
ik breek brood, cake ook. ik word wakker rond een uur of 12 en ben nog steeds stoned.
Diesel
Geschikt
Gepost door Diesel op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 19:11:57
zelfde voor mij
"Op een aangename avond volgt vaak een onaangename morgen"
poppekontje Gepost door poppekontje op zaterdag 05-08-2006 om 23:18:21
Ik ben dood gegaan..

Ik ben trots op me hersens dus ik laat ze niet afnemen.
www.joeyvankoningsbruggen.nl
livio om 22:17:37 :
Joey is een baas.
@Koningsbruggen
 Index / Internet en computer /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0133 sec.