Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
G-Loc
G-Induced Loss of Consiousness
Gepost door G-Loc op donderdag 14-12-2006 om 22:57:34
An album recorded by slain D12 member Proof is slated to be released next year on the Detroit based label Iron Fist Records.

According to Iron Fist president Cleveland Hurd, who recently spoke to The Detroit News, the album titled Time Will Tell, will feature eighteen tracks written and recorded by Proof during a 24-hour period in January 2006.

Hurd divulged that Proof was challenged by his friend, DJ Jewels Baby, to write and record an album in one day. The Iron Fist head also revealed he plans to premiere a film of the recording process at Detroit's Star Southfield on March 8 before releasing the album.

"The world was cheated," Hurd told The Detroit News. "They never got to see this side of [Proof]."

Time Will Tell was recorded at Jewels' home studio on Detroit's west side.

"It shows how serious Proof was about recording," explained Jewels, who claims they started recording at midnight and never slowed down. "As soon as he came in, he went to work, and he didn't stop until time was up."

Proof (born Deshaun Holton) was shot and killed by Mario Etheridge after getting into a heated exchange with his cousin, Keith Bender, at Detroit's Triple C's nightclub on April 11.

Etheridge was charged with two weapon related felonies and not the rapper's death.

bron: http://www.rapgodfathers.com
check ook de downloads daar.
----------------------------------------
I Smoke Weed To Slowdown Time So I won't Be Late
You're Not In A Hurry You Just Didn't Smoke Weed, Okay
rame
Gepost door rame op donderdag 14-12-2006 om 23:01:49
2Pac 2

Nee, ik wil die cd wel horen
G-Loc
G-Induced Loss of Consiousness
Gepost door G-Loc op donderdag 14-12-2006 om 23:14:19
Proof was goed op Promatic. Grown Man Shit, I Mis The HipHop Shop en Searching for Jerry Garcia.
Nu deze die die in 24 uur heeft gemaakt , moet em kopen.
I Smoke Weed To Slowdown Time So I won't Be Late
You're Not In A Hurry You Just Didn't Smoke Weed, Okay
rame
Gepost door rame op donderdag 14-12-2006 om 23:29:25
Hiphop Shop vond ik niet zo, de rest is wel goed
Duck-MC
Gepost door Duck-MC op donderdag 14-12-2006 om 23:37:03
Searching For Jerry Garcia is zeker dope
Whahahaha
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.007 sec.