Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op maandag 04-08-2008 om 18:24:01

1. Intro
met DMX
2. L.A.X. Files
3. State of Emergency
met Ice Cube
4. Bulletproof Diaries
met Raekwon
5. My Life
met Lil Wayne
6. Money
7. Cali Sunshine
met Bilal
8. Ya Heard
met Ludacris
9. Hard Liquor Interlude
10. House of Pain
11. Gentleman's Affair
met Ne-Yo
12. Let Us Live
met Chrisette Michelle
13. Touchdown
met Raheem DeVaughn
14. Angel
met Common en John Legend
15. Never Can Say Goodbye
met Latoya Williams
16. Dope Boys
met Travis Barker
17. Game's Pain
met Keyshia Cole
18. Letter to the King
met Nas
19. Outro
met DMX

Background

On December 31, 2007, The Game announced at Nas' New Year's Eve party the title and release date of the album.[4] The album's title was originally "The D.O.C.", but was changed to "L.A.X.". It was reported near mid-March that The Game had left prison. His manager later stated that he was still in jail, but he is expected to be released in time to promote the album.[2] He was released after serving eight days, and went back to work with Cool & Dre.[5] Dre (of Cool & Dre), stated The Game was like 'Pac, and that lyrically, he was "[somewhere] else right now".[5]

The album was pushed back to June 24[6] But was later changed to July 8, as Interscope moved both albums. On June 8, it was announced that L.A.X. would be pushed back a week later to July 15, the same release date as Nas' ninth studio album.[7] L.A.X. has been pushed back another week to July 22, and finally to August 26.[8]

On May 1st, The Game told Power 106 that "Big Dreams" might not be on the album.[9]

The Game appeared on 106 & Park on May 16, 2008, where he confirmed L.A.X. may be the last studio album The Game records, as he intends to promote his record label, Black Wall Street, and start producing music, following in the footsteps of mentor Dr. Dre.

However in a recent interview, The Game said that he may release a fourth album titled "D.O.C." or "Diary of Compton" but only if he can get the production help of Dr. Dre, MC Ren, King Tee, DJ Yella, Ice Cube and DJ Quik.[3]

On July 28, 2008, The Game told J Hyphen and J. Moore of Sunday Night Sound Sessions that the album is finished and the official release date is August 26. He told said the album is going to be 16 tracks long and he will leak the clean version 2 weeks before the official release[10]. The Game mentioned that he recorded over 220 tracks for the album.

Music

Production

The Game announced that Dr. Dre will be producing for the album but neither Dr. Dre nor Aftermath Entertainment have confirmed.[4] Nu Jerzey Devil has stated that Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, and Cool & Dre will be producing for the album.[11][12] On March 28 on the Tim Westwood show, The Game said that he has been in the studio with Scott Storch, Cool & Dre and Just Blaze. He also said that he has "made shit for the clubs" with Scott Storch. On May 1st, The Game told Power 106 so far he has worked with Just Blaze, Kanye West, Cool & Dre, Scott Storch, Timbaland, Knobody, Ervin "E.P." Pope, Jelly Roll & Tre Beats[13]. The Game told 106 & Park that he spoke to Dr. Dre on May 15, 2008 and there is still a possibility that 1 or more Dr. Dre beats will be on the album but it is as of now, unlikely. On 106 & Park, The Game confirmed that Dr. Dre is not going to be on the album and he will possibly never work with him again. At a listening party on June 23, it was mentioned that the Trackmasters were in part of the production of the album.[1]

Guests

Nu Jerzey Devil has stated that Lil Wayne[11] will be making a guest appearance. So far Akon, Andre 3000, Busta Rhymes[14], Chris Brown[15], Chrisette Michele, Common[16], Ice Cube, Keyshia Cole, Lil Wayne[11], DMX [17], Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius, Mary J. Blige, Nas[18], Ne-Yo, Raekwon, Raheem DeVaughn, Fabolous, Robin Thicke[19] are all set to make an appearance.[20] On May 16, 2008 The Game told 106 & Park that his next single or 3rd single will be a track featuring Lil Wayne. He also stated that Wayne may have 2 guest appearances on the album. However a video is being made for his second single Dope Boys. The third single is set to be "My Life" and a music video is currently being shot.
Bron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Ryders

Ik zelf verwacht er best veel van met Raekwon, nas en common
als Quests
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 04-08-2008 @ 18:25:23 ]
Tariq
Gepost door Tariq op maandag 04-08-2008 om 18:40:17
Deup.
----------------------------------------
Leyla schreef op 02-09-2009 @ 19:47
Ik heb vannacht over Tariq gedroomd, ik zweer het
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op maandag 04-08-2008 om 18:51:19
Hier nog wat L.A.X. tracks
The game feat lil wayne - My life
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ04S5LKG2k

Dope boys
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=W85TPepF8Rg

Game's pain
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_GJjwP79s
Gizzle
Onid/Flowëtisch
Gepost door Gizzle op maandag 04-08-2008 om 19:43:29
Laks hoor
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth'
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 09:18:48
Nu ik er beter over na heb gedacht zal, het toch maar niks worden.
Reakwon, nas en common zullen zeker maar refrein ofzo doen.
Zjoerd
Gepost door Zjoerd op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 10:32:04
Dope Boys is dope. En waarschijnlijk ga ik deze wel kopen (na een jaar...als ie bij de Media Markt 5 euro kost.)
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 11:43:52
Quote:
Zjoerd schreef op 05-08-2008 @ 10:32
Dope Boys is dope. En waarschijnlijk ga ik deze wel kopen (na een jaar...als ie bij de Media Markt 5 euro kost.)

Haha
Zjoerd
Gepost door Zjoerd op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 11:47:20
Dat heb ik bij die vorige 2 albums van hem ook gedaan hehehe.

Edit: oh nee, Doctor's Advocate heb ik gelijk gekocht toen ie uit kwam.
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 05-08-2008 @ 11:48:26 ]
Pi_tr
Gepost door Pi_tr op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 13:22:59
http://www.mediafire.com/?tzmfjmdyvya
dope boys
Bru-Taal1989
Gepost door Bru-Taal1989 op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 18:03:23
Eerste twee albums bij de release gekocht. Ben dat bij deze ook van plan. Ondanks dat the Game zich vaak als een idioot voordoet, blijven zijn nummers gruwelijk.
[url]http://www.last.fm/user/Bru-Taal/[/url]
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op dinsdag 05-08-2008 om 18:53:33
Ik hoorde dat de clean version op 12 aug uit kwam

Edit: hier nog wat meer over de L.A.X.

1. L.A.X
Produced by JR Rotem
Big intro, he spits some BARS on this track talks about being gangster, very west coast bouncy production!

2. State Of Emergency feat Ice Cube
Produced by JR Rotem
Crazy beat again, very west coast, another big tune, the only thing I could have asked more for was a verse from Ice Cube - he was only on the chorus ‘California ain‘t a state it‘s an army‘(they didn’t play the whole track so he might have a verse at the end hopefully). Game has stepped his lyrics up even more so far on this album.

3. Dope Boys
Produced by 15 or Nothin’
I’m not gonna lie when I first heard this track I wasn’t impressed, but I think I must have gone mad cos this track is a BANGER! Most people would have heard this track already it’s got a very rocky feel with Travis Barker on the drums.

4. House Of Pain
Produced by Dj Toomp
This was one of the standouts for me, guitar rocky beat again. Game has definitely stepped up lyrically on this album. Another bouncy track with a load of quotables. Dj Toomp done his job with the beat!

5. Heaven
Produced by Jelly Roll
Another standout this track is serious, Game does some singing on the chorus. This could be a single for me a more introspective track than what’s been heard so far.

6. My Life feat: Lil Wayne
Produced by Cool & Dre
This is the next single, another introspective track. Talks about The Game’s struggles in his life. Very serious. Lil Wayne’s singing on the hook ‘Dear lord you took so many of my people but why havn’t you taken my life’. Beats serious as well very dark piano beat

7. Bullet Proof Diaries feat Raekwon
Produced by Jell Roll
Very funky westcoast beat. Another standout. Raekwon does his thing on this. The chorus reminds me of the Ruff Ryders ’World War 3’ track - ‘Where you from, New York’…………BIG TUNE

8. Cali Sunshine
Produce by Nottz
This track is ok, I think I might have to hear it again The Game`s talking about 50 getting robbed, Suge Knight getting punched up. For me Nottz is a serious producer but I wasn’t really feeling this track it might be a grower though.

9. Never Say Goodbye
Produced EP
Another highlight. At the start Biggie’s talking about his shock of hearing Eazy E death. Then it cut’s to the radio talking about the death of Biggie and Tupac. First verse The Game raps with Tupac’s flow and second verse he spits like Biggie, he SMASHES it! They faded out the track after the second chorus so I’m not sure if he does another verse.

10. Ye Heard feat Ludacris
Produced by Nottz
This track is SERIOUS! The beat is stupid, probably the best beat on the album for me. Very Funky bouncy beat. The Game does his thing lyrically, he talks about being looked over and being too gangster to win a grammy but Ludacris SMASHES IT, one of the verses of the year for me, too many quotable ‘So many flags I thought I was in Russia…….’

11. Gentlemans’ Affair feat Neyo
Produced by JR Rotem
To be honest I thought this was the weakest track for me, it’s got a mellowy summery vibe. It’ll probably do well on radio but I wasn’t really feeling it compared to the tracks I heard before.

12. Angel feat Common
Produced by Kanye West
When I saw the line-up for this I thought this track would be SERIOUS but at first it didn’t grab me, the beat didn’t sound like a Kanye West beat at all, it followed the west coast bouncy production of the rest of the tracks. Common and The Game done their thing lyrically and I think it was john Legend on the chorus. Everyone else in the room was feeling this track though to be fair, it’ll probably grow on me(still a big tune though I was just expecting a classic)

13. Camera Phone feat Neyo
Produced by Cool & Dre
This sounds like it could definitely be a single, I could imagine this being huge, double time beat.

14. Money
Produced by Cool & Dre
This one is definitely for the streets, similar vibe to Rick Ross ‘Push It’, talks about money. This will be BIG another highlight! I could imagine rappers freestyling over this beat on mixtapes for years!

15. Breaking Rules feat Busta Rhymes
Produced by Scott Storch
Minimalist beat, everyone in the room was feeling this track. Got a similar vibe to ‘Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See’. Good track

16. Letter To The King feat Nas
Produced by Hi-Tek
One of my favourite tracks. The track is an ode to Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement. Very introspective, they both talk about when they were younger overlooking the struggle but now realising the power. The beat is crazy, Hi Tek does his job. Nas and The Game make great tracks together, they both have featured on each others current and previous albums and each track for me has been a standout!

Pain - they didn’t play Pain because everyone’s heard it all ready

Big Dreams - The people at Universal said this maybe a bonus track their not sure at the moment…

Dit hier was een intervieuw die het album al tehoren kreeg

Bron: http://www.review-designs.nl/wordpress/?p=451
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 05-08-2008 @ 18:57:23 ]
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op zondag 10-08-2008 om 19:48:37
nieuwe track is gerealest
The game - Superman (produce by Just blaze)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=WZmFBGrp18Q

En die track wallah die beat is bom
Tha_Bre
Ondertitel
Gepost door Tha_Bre op zondag 10-08-2008 om 20:01:55
Woord die is echt kenkur dope.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/166833941770bbb9/

link naar no dj versie
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 10-08-2008 @ 20:02:50 ]

I ain't in this just to rhyme great
MC-Jaq
MC-Jaq
Gepost door MC-Jaq op zondag 10-08-2008 om 20:11:36
Quote:
Tha_Bre schreef op 10-08-2008 @ 20:01
Woord die is echt kenkur dope.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/166833941770bbb9/

link naar no dj versie

damn gast waar hoe kom je aan die kwaliteit.
Dat geluid zo zuiver man
dap
Gepost door dap op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 14:37:52
Compton, Los Angeles 16.08.2008

Finnally the Official Videoclip to THE GAME`s 3rd Single "My Life" feat Lil Wayne is ready to hit the Internet and TV !

As an Exclusive you can see it rigth here, on BWSTV, the Official BlackWallStreet Media Channel:

The highly anticipated 3rd Album from The Game "LAX" gonna be in the Stores August 26th !
Monn-E
Vitamine E
Gepost door Monn-E op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 15:22:34
Opzich is die track zo slecht nog niet
Vitamine E:
Twitter
sPace
Gepost door sPace op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 18:49:43
HIER jonge:

http://hotnewhiphop.com/the_game_-__lax_clean.html

Alleen wel clean version
sPace, geen spatie!
D_Original
Sjawel Sjeweet
Gepost door D_Original op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 18:50:52
Game's Pain is echt hard
boys dragen uggs, afgezakte skinny jeans
voelen zich hip hop in een played out urban scene
Flip
Gepost door Flip op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 20:16:00
hele album is hard
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 16-08-2008 om 20:35:31
Meer West Coast te vinden bij deze link.
https://forum.nlhiphop.nl/showtopic.php?id=21513&m=25&p=16

L.A.X
Dit gaat weer dikke shit worden..
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 16-08-2008 @ 20:37:02 ]
sPace
Gepost door sPace op maandag 18-08-2008 om 12:51:51
The game - L.A.X. Dirty:

http://hotnewhiphop.com/the_game_-__lax_dirty_non_grouprip.html
sPace, geen spatie!
Bigboss
Big Boss
Gepost door Bigboss op dinsdag 19-08-2008 om 14:35:29
wat gebeurt er met hem die track zijn allemaal gay met lil wayne, die punker en dat wijf... maak gwn echte hiphop
Rallic
Molotov IV
Gepost door Rallic op dinsdag 19-08-2008 om 22:09:03
die album is fucking DOPE!!!

zoals zijn 2 vorige!!
Yo, Dre....produce me some dope beats, so i can write Detox in one week
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 13:14:22
Heb het album nu al een tijdje
En het mooie is, ik hoefde het nummer met Lil Wayne niet te skippen
Hij jankt alleen een beetje het refrein, en de rest van de Game track is dik
L2N
twezus
Gepost door L2N op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 13:22:34
goddddddd die met ludacris die beat klapt als een gek, en ludacris is top3 mc.
jammer dat de game ook meedoet
L2's bradda's en bradderinnen: zix finger dax freakyfreek kadee livio dge xflipit jspr thomas bigsam mofo ozcan muss maffedodo sjaakie brandt bj iminic rvr gizzle freshss melle ouweschoolgast aprofourz gaucho saku/angelix ottogast deekte g0ldfinger leyla
JASPERB
brup
Gepost door JASPERB op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 13:23:35
Quote:
Weazel schreef op 20-09-2008 @ 13:14
Heb het album nu al een tijdje
En het mooie is, ik hoefde het nummer met Lil Wayne niet te skippen
Hij jankt alleen een beetje het refrein, en de rest van de Game track is dik

Ja man,
ik vind My Life ook zeker wel een goed nummer.
subtítulo
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 13:40:51
Quote:
L2N schreef op 20-09-2008 @ 13:22
ludacris is top3 mc.
jammer dat de game ook meedoet

Ze moesten je bannen man!
L2N
twezus
Gepost door L2N op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 14:31:02
omdat ik de game niet dope vind?
L2's bradda's en bradderinnen: zix finger dax freakyfreek kadee livio dge xflipit jspr thomas bigsam mofo ozcan muss maffedodo sjaakie brandt bj iminic rvr gizzle freshss melle ouweschoolgast aprofourz gaucho saku/angelix ottogast deekte g0ldfinger leyla
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 14:38:15
Sarcasme op het net is een bitch he?
L2N
twezus
Gepost door L2N op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 14:42:46
zeker weazel, zeker...........
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 14:59:57
Verder niks mee bedoeld man..
L2N
twezus
Gepost door L2N op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 15:02:54
dude, ik was ook sarcastisch denk je dat ik die smiley niet herkende, ow wacht je bent nu weer sarcastisch he??
KRStarr
Back in business
Gepost door KRStarr op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 17:10:35
In verhouding met vorige cd's ben ik er eigenlijk niet zo down mee.
BBRRAAPPPP!!!!
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zaterdag 20-09-2008 om 17:11:32
@ L2N

It's all in the Game

ghehe
L2N
twezus
Gepost door L2N op zondag 21-09-2008 om 01:47:51

niet dat dit de echte clip is hoor maar luda is zoo god

hijs ook op die nieuwe ti
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 21-09-2008 @ 01:49:39 ]

Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0147 sec.