Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Algemene zaken /
SBU
Lieve kale dude - Godcomplex
Gepost door SBU op vrijdag 31-05-2002 om 20:52:43
Iedereen kent ze wel, de vaak zeer domme uitspraken van George W. Bush jr. Hier volgen er een paar, aanvullingen zijn welkom
Quote:
"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
Quote:
"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It begins here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times. From that alliance has come an era of peace in the Pacific." —George W. Bush, who apparently forgot about a little something called World War II, Tokyo, Feb. 18, 2002
Quote:
"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
Quote:
"We are fully committed to working with both sides to bring the level of terror down to an acceptable level for both." —George W. Bush, after a meeting with congressional leaders, Washington, D.C., Oct. 2, 2001
Quote:
"The folks who conducted to act on our country on September 11th made a big mistake. They underestimated America. They underestimated our resolve, our determination, our love for freedom. They misunderestimated the fact that we love a neighbor in need. They misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the Commander-in-Chief, too." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2001

----------------------------------------
Leyla! : ik wilde even zeggen dat ik jou een eindbaas vind omdat je zomaar voor niks en in je vrije tijd een goede website en forum opzet als nlhh
Bliss Gepost door Bliss op maandag 03-06-2002 om 13:06:55
"Most of our import comes of course from abroad..."
Bliss Gepost door Bliss op dinsdag 04-06-2002 om 11:36:09
"War is a very bad thing"
 Index / Algemene zaken /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0121 sec.