Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
Ernesto
tilburg represent ooooh boy southside
Gepost door Ernesto op zaterdag 26-11-2005 om 00:27:59
Yukmouth is droppin some more heat for tha fans! Click Here to listen to "Get Rich or Die Snitchin", an exclusive track found only here! Also don't forget to check out the Smoke-A-Lot store to cop your own Get Rich Or Die Snitching T-Shirt!

MILLION DOLLAR MIXTAPE TRACKLIST!

Below is the tracklisting for the upcoming "Million Dollar Mixtape. You can pre-order it at rapbay.com by Clicking Here.

Disc 1:
1. Million Dollar Intro
2. Air Jordans
3. Brand New
4. Get Rich Or Die Snitchin
5. Get Bay Wit It
6. I Am Back Like
7. Like My Swag
8. Shawn Harris Shit (Skit)
9. Back Den
10. Roll The Dice
11. Im Da Shit
12. El Traffico
13. I Remember
14. On The Track
15. Young Geez
16. Thats Gangsta
17. Save Ourselves
18. Outro

Disc 2:
1. Million Dollar Intro II
2. Hustlas Ambition
3. Whoa
4. Im So Dope
5. I Got Dat Work
6. Get It Crunk
7. Im A Hustla
8. Linno Interviews Yuk (Skit)
9. Treal Shit
10. Addicted II Trouble
11. Testify (Skit)
12. World War III
13. Can't Win If Losin
14. As You Should
15. The Linno Show
16. Walk How You Talk
17. Bozz Tycoon
18. Thy Kingdom Come
19. Its A Beautiful Feelin
20. Outro II

MILLION DOLLAR MIXTAPE COVER AND MORE!

The cover art of the official prelude to the 2CD Million Dollar Mouthpiece LP, "The Million Dollar Mixtape" has been completed and can now be viewed by clicking the thumbnail above. The tracklisting to the mixtape, which will be out November 29th, will be available soon.

Also 2 new exclusive pictures are available to view @ the Photos section. YADA-MEAN!

SMOKE-A-LOT LIVE!

The holiday season is almost here and Smoke-A-Lot is kickin it off with some live performances featuring Yukmouth and the Regime! First up for the month of October is a Yukmouth performance @ Southwestern College on the 16th. Next Yukmouth and the Regime will perform on October 29th @ The Ventura Majestic Theatre in Ventura, CA. Also Yukmouth will perform in Eureka, CA on November 19. The venue for that show will be announced soon. Stay tuned for more Smoke-A-Lot Live show updates!

Noedels
DE GRW IS GAAF
Gepost door Noedels op zaterdag 26-11-2005 om 00:32:37
Dit kan ook in je ander topic
slot
----------------------------------------
clonebabybeats baby
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0135 sec.