Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
Immorales Gepost door Immorales op dinsdag 07-02-2006 om 12:57:32
BRAZIL STREET INTRODUCES YOUNG LIFE!

In the midst of the West Coasts resurrection, we have witnessed some of the greatest rappers to emerge in decades from California. Life is no exception,backed by Big Fase 100 and G Ride of Brazil & Wilmington Street Records, Young Life has proved his dominance lyrically. Earning his title as "California's Freestyle King", the former protege of The Game, home from a one year bid is now poised to release his upcoming mixtape, Compton Life. Dont compare Life to other rappers in his age range,he is not a Bow Wow or Romeo, Life has lived everything he raps about. Life has been described as having the attitude and determination of a young Snoop Dogg with the street knowledge lyricism of Nas. First making an appearance on The Game's Documentary DVD, and gracing several mixtapes with scorching verses on mixtape classics such as 'Aint Fuckin With Life' and his "Young California Freestyle' over the Dogg Pound's Classic New York beat, Life is now readying to prove himself once and for all on his upcoming February 10th release of Compton Life.

THE MIXTAPE (COMPTON LIFE)

The first official mixtape release from the newly formed Brazil Street Records, Compton Life is already gaining a hyped buzz. With its first cut the business savvy "On The Grind" on which Young Life display his lyrical precision over Scarface's 'Never Snitch' instrumental, the mixtape is set to feature appearances from The B&W Family as well as from West Coast affiliates G. Malone and The Young Hoggs, and with production from in house producers The Outtatownerz and Scratch, Compton Life is buzzing to be a mixtape classic for the West Coast. In the midst of the storm of the new West Coast Life is emerging at its forefront and he's ready to prove with this release that he's here to make an impact on the industry. Make sure you cop Compton Life dropping February 10, on Brazil Street Records.

visit our website at www.theblackwallstreet.com
also check out www.brazilandwilmington.com (coming soon)
LIFES NEW SMASH SINGLE http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/onthegrind.mp3

Immorales
Brazil Street Employee
dap
Gepost door dap op dinsdag 07-02-2006 om 14:09:19
Nice, gonna check it soon.
Bru-Taal1989
Gepost door Bru-Taal1989 op dinsdag 07-02-2006 om 16:19:08
I allready heard that on the grind song, and i'm not impressed. It's good but it doesn't bring anything new to the rap game. Now i can't judge a rapper on one song, so i'll check it out for sure....To bad that The Game is not a part of (your part) blackwallstreet anymore ... Thought you guys had a good thing going one....

Edit: foutjes in het engels moet je maar ff overheen lezen, Vraag me wel af of die gast het uberhaubt nog leest...
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 07-02-2006 @ 16:24:44 ]

----------------------------------------
[url]http://www.last.fm/user/Bru-Taal/[/url]
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0097 sec.