Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
dap
Gepost door dap op dinsdag 10-12-2002 om 20:35:21
"On another note, I am recording my new album. Thanks for being patient. I am trying to make sure that I work just as hard on this album as I did on the first one. In today's musical climate, the trend is to pump out an album really quickly. I will try my best to not keep my fans waiting too long, but I will not sacrifice quality. Right now, things are sounding pretty good with the album, but it is just a start.

On another note, buy the album by the Roots, called Phrenology. If I could give it a money-back guarantee , I would. Spend the twenty dollars. You will feel good about it. This is not because of bias. (I am on the album). It is music. Period.

On another note, have the best holiday season ever!!!!!!!!! For those of you not on holidays, have the best new year ever!!!!!!!!! Mad blessings for 2003, and loads of happiness and strength....thank you for all of your support. It does not go unnoticed."
_Osiris_
Das Eisern Händschen
Gepost door _Osiris_ op dinsdag 10-12-2002 om 23:16:23
wat is de nieuws waarde van deze topic

----------------------------------------
did you call me the N word? you did not just call me the N word, im no noob!
dap
Gepost door dap op dinsdag 10-12-2002 om 23:21:04
de dopeheid
teigetje Gepost door teigetje op woensdag 11-12-2002 om 07:53:19
Quote:
_Osiris_ schreef op 10-12-2002 @ 23:16:23
wat is de nieuws waarde van deze topic

Hoog, ik wist nog niet dat Nelly F. en The Roots beide een nieuw album hadden.
----------------------------------------
Code #404: User not found
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0106 sec.