Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /   [Pagina: 1 [2] 3 ]
LIL'J
poesje!
Gepost door LIL'J op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 14:01:30
eens een g altijd een g
FreakyFreek
Teringhond & Co.
Gepost door FreakyFreek op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 14:05:01
pfft ja klinkt als rnb zooi
----------------------------------------
http://www.wijzenuithetoosten.nl
_banus_
one.
Gepost door _banus_ op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 16:12:36
jaja linkje naar de nieuwe single van snoop samen met r.kelly geproduceerd door dr.dre

http://rapidshare.de/files/36162562/Snoop_Dogg___R.Kelly_-_ThatsThatShit_93.5kdayRadioEdited-RB.mp3.html

LET OP HET IS EEN RADIO RIP, MAAR IETS IS BETER DAN NIETS!
LIL'J
poesje!
Gepost door LIL'J op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 16:15:35
ik mag r kelly niet zo beter gewoon een rauwe solo van snoop
VENAMOUS
Gepost door VENAMOUS op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 20:33:46
snoop en dre, dat is als hip en hop, mensen die deze kills dissen geeft ik direct de strop , deze mannen zijn de onderste stenen van de hiphop, die fundering waarop verder is gebouwd, die gangster zij tak, waarmee vele zijn getrouwd, zij hielden het straat, stelden me nooit teleur, hun beats en rhymes tilden me op en brachte me naar een hoger level , waar niemand me meer kon raken, wanneerde de treinen staakte en ik vast zat zette ik een van hun pokoes op , verloor me bewustzijn en voelde me fijn , trots om een neger te zijn , die twee, zijn onmisbaar in het hiphopverhaal, hun taal, hield de straten omhoog ,een heldere boog , tussen mensheid en aarde , niemand die staarde want iedereen had een doel voor ogen, hetzelfde kunnen bereiken, net als hun met de eer kunnen streiken, later zal het blijken
dap
Gepost door dap op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 20:36:08
zeker waar!

behalve van dat neger zijn voor mij dan zegmaar..
D_Original
Sjawel Sjeweet
Gepost door D_Original op dinsdag 10-10-2006 om 20:50:37
Dre en Snoop hebben zeker veel dope platen gehad, maar fundament van Hip Hop wil ik het ook weer niet noemen. Ook niet in de "gangstertak". Misschien Dre wel een beetje met NWA, maar Ice T was er ook al. Maar hoe dan ook hebben ze hun sporen wel verdiend. Wel jammer waar ze nu meer bezig zijn.
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 10-10-2006 @ 20:51:25 ]

boys dragen uggs, afgezakte skinny jeans
voelen zich hip hop in een played out urban scene
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op vrijdag 13-10-2006 om 22:37:19
beetje bullshit d original
deze vond ik op ml75 een mooie view
Snoop Dogg Interview: Speaks Candidly About New Album & Working With Dr Dre

When telling the story of "how the West was won" in the world of Hip-Hop, you can't leave out Snoop Dogg. When he first appeared next to Dr. Dre, he was young and fresh, but his words were straight and to the point and let folks know immediately that "Tha D-O-double G" wasn't for play. A living legend, whether in his role as MC, movie star, entrepreneur, football coach, or family man, he is one of the most recognizable faces and voices on the planet.

Over eight albums deep into his career, Snoop has managed to retain respect and relevance in an ever-changing industry now saturated with the Southern sound and upstarts clawing their way to the top. Perhaps he's been able to do so partly because since his beginnings, he hasn't changed. The once Snoop "Doggy" Dogg is now a full-grown man, and when he met with AllHipHop.com in a hotel room on the east side of New York City's Midtown to discuss his new album, Blue Carpet Treatment, pimpin', Crippin', and how he could be the King of New York if he so chose, it was clear that his bark still has bite. Here's the first half of this doggy biscuit.

AllHipHop.com: What did you attempt to do with The Blue Carpet Treatment?

Snoop Dogg: When I make a Snoop Dogg record, I really try to go in to make what’s missing right now for me. At this point in my career, I really felt like I wasn’t going back to where I needed to be - which was the hood. I wanted to go back to my environment, where it wasn’t about a gold chain. It wasn’t about a lot of money. It wasn’t about the fame. It was about the desire and the hunger to be fresh and be seen and be heard. So I’m going back to the basics of who I am. This record is sounding like that and the producers are all giving me tracks that are sorta kinda throwback music, and music that’s representative of the Snoop Dogg the first time you heard him.

AllHipHop.com: You have a lot of folks on the album that you’ve never worked before. I heard you’ve got Mac Minister on the album, how did that come about?

Snoop Dogg: Well you know, me and the Mac…I love Mac Minister. That’s my n***a. We’ve always been working together and this particular record right here, “Wanna Bes,” I [also] had Young Jeezy get on when he was in town. It was a record that I wanted to put out because it just feels like a lot of n***as in the game wanna be like us, wanna talk like us, wanna dress like us, but don’t wanna give us no love. So I spoke on it, and had Jeezy get on it and once I did that, Mac Minister, he had put together a Mac Ministry that was so cold that I had him spit it. And when I had him spit it, everything was perfect and so right on time. [Recently,] he just so happened to get locked up so the twist I put on it now it’s like his vocals are coming live from the jail. It shows that they can hold him down, but his word is still gonna be heard, and I’m gonna keep him alive and keep him pumpin’.

AllHipHop.com: You were saying that this album is a reflection of you goin’ back to basics. I’ve read other interviews with you where you’ve said that when you first started and were working with Dre, your main goal was just to be the tightest rapper out.

Snoop Dogg: That’s it.

AllHipHop.com: So is the lyricism more a focus on this joint?

Snoop Dogg: Yeah. The song I like most out of all the records is a song I got called “Think About it” where I just lyrically I’m just gone on some other s**t. When Dre heard it he was like, “N***a, I ain’t never heard you rap like that. That’s some s**t!” [The song] pressed me to another level. See, what had happened was, me and my eldest son were riding in the car one night and we were listening to the radio to XM Satellite and Cassidy came on, that’s my lil’ homie. So I’m like, “You like cuzz?” And he’s like, “That’s my favorite rapper!” I was like, “What! That’s your favorite rapper??” So my littlest son in the back, I’m like, “Yo, who your favorite rapper, Lil’ Snoop?” He’s like, “You.” So [to] my oldest son, I’m like, “Yo, why I ain’t your favorite rapper?” He’s like, “I mean you cool. You flow but…you don’t be like, bustin’ like Cassidy and them.” So I went and made [“Think About It”], and I played it for him and he was like, “God damn Daddy! I ain’t know you did it like that!” And I was like, “Yeah n***a!”

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of Dre. What’s your relationship with Dre like right now?

Snoop Dogg: He called me today. We’ve been working on my record. He helped me fix this song I did with R.Kelly. It was a hit record before I gave it Dre, but now it’s a super hit record. He made me strike all my vocals. That means, “Take all your lyrics off, I don’t like ‘em. They’re wack.” I even go through that s**t too. To this day, you know what I mean? I ain’t too big to take criticism. He made me take all my lyrics off and me and D.O.C. had to come up with some more s**t that was just extraordinary. I can’t trip, the s**t was dope to begin, with but that was Dr. Dre. He knows better than anybody. So I had to, you know, suck up my pride and erase them lyrics and throw ‘em the trash.

AllHipHop.com: So tell me about the song “Vato” featuring B-Real of Cypress Hill. The song originally had a positive intention, but there’s been a negative spin put on it. Tell me about that.

Snoop Dogg: It’s a record with me expressing myself. It’s a story about me almost getting jacked for my chain and me having to do some things to get out of the situation. One of my ese` homeboys had seen it and he brought it back to his homies just saying what he had seen and the story got repeated three or four different times and whatnot. But the whole actual reality of it is it’s a gangsta record. It was an opportunity for me to capitalize off of a negative situation because Blacks and Mexicans are fighting and killing each other, and I didn’t know how to put that situation in a positive light other than doing a video that could have us working together, working our problems out, and just showing us on the same page moving as one team. You know I believe people believe in what they see. If you put on TV a bunch of negative s**t about, “I don’t like you, you don’t like me,” you gonna believe that s**t. But if you see something on TV that says, “Hey these guys are working together. They’re trying and making an effort,” it’s gonna make you say, “Well s**t, if they try, I’m gonna try.”

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of negative visuals, let’s talk about “Crippin’.” There’s an extremely negative visual about the Crips, and you align yourself with it.

Snoop Dogg: I don’t align myself. That’s what I am. I’m a East Side Long Beach Crip; I can’t help that. I was put on in 1982. That’s what I do. But at the same time, there’s a such thing as redemption-when you flip out and decide what the right thing is. My situation is this, I don’t have to care. I don’t go to the neighborhood and bring my own drugs and guns and say, “Go smoke them Mexicans. Go kill them n***as that did that to us.” I go to my hood and share my own plots and schemes on how to get outta there. We can make music. We can help each other by working together. I give them solutions as opposed to putting gas on the situation. Which I could go to the hood and dump a bunch of guns, a bunch of dope and say, “N***a, we finna’ kill everybody that ain’t with us.” But my s**t is, I realized that I had to turn around for the betterment of this Crippin’. I’m still Crippin’ to this day because that’s what I am.

If you ain’t walked in those shoes, you can’t really talk to the young generation. So by me being so aligned and in focus with them, they tend to want to believe me. They tend to want to listen to me. They tend to want to get instructions from me - which is a good thing, because I’m not abusing my power. I’m not leading these kids on a terrible mission. I started my own football league. Which started from me Crippin’. Because when I played football, me and my homies was Crippin’ against other n***as. But I made this football league where it’s Bloods, Crips, Mexicans, Whites; it’s for kids. So it’s like despite me being aligned with it, I have to be because a soldier ain’t gonna listen to nobody on a typewriter. They only gonna listen to a general, or a lieutenant, or somebody that’s been out there on the battle lines that can tell ‘em what it is. Somebody that’s on a typewriter can’t tell a soldier how it goes down. I ain’t on a typewriter. I’ve been on the front lines. The way I talk and they way I walk, that’s really me. So I try to educate these young gangbangers - even the ones out here - the ones that’s Crippin’ in Brooklyn.

AllHipHop.com: But with the images that are out here representing it, “Crippin’ it” seems as though to Crip, you need a gun. So how can you be Crippin’ without a gun?

Snoop Dogg: Well, in some places you do need it to protect yourself. I’m not tellin’ you to go out and get a gun. I’m just tellin’ you if you’re Crippin’, you know what comes with the territory. But you don’t see me on a poster sayin, “Uncle Snoop Dogg wants you in this here Crippin’,” like Uncle Sam. This is what I am. I’m not tellin’ you to do it, but I’m sayin’ if you do do it, these are the consequences. This is what you gotta got through. This is what I went through. I make it look easy, but it ain’t easy. I had to fight a murder case. I had to fight my homies. I had to fight Mexicans, Blacks, Whites, all kinda s**t comin’ up. I didn’t get these scars on my face from just rippin’ and runnin’ down the street. That’s real s**t I had to go through.

But at the same time, when you realize what’s right and what’s wrong you have to say as a man, “I want to do what’s right.” What’s right is to educate and to elevate. I could waste a lot of time and just put out negative music and n***as would do what I say ‘cause I’m Snoop-mothaf**kin’-Dogg. King of this Crippin’, King of whatever the f**k I want to. I could be the king of New York right now if I wanted to be. Who is it, Jay-Z and 50, that’s it? Them my lil’ homeboys. If you wanna keep it real, I could be the King of mothaf**kin’ New York and mash on n***as. But I got my hand out in peace and love because I’m a grown man and I understand that when I make peace with Jay-Z and make peace with 50 and I sincerely love them and treat them with respect and love all their homeboys, I get more out of it. The game expands more as opposed to me sayin, “I’m riding with the mothaf**kin’ West Coast, n***a. F**k y’all n***as. It is what it is.” I been on that page before. I ain’t get far. When I was on Death Row, I was on that page. It was, “F**k everybody!” And nobody wanted to see me or none of the people I was moving with, and I didn’t like that. Because that’s the reputation I was trying to get rid of as a youngster, so why would I bring that in as a musician; as a businessman. So you know, don’t be offended by this Crippin’, because this Crippin’ is very educational. This is a man trying to save lives as opposed to take lives.
betta believe that
OG_KLB
Gepost door OG_KLB op zondag 15-10-2006 om 15:33:57
Snoop is voor mij de ongetwijfelt de koning van de Westcoastrap, op het moment werkt ie samen met vele andere grote namen in hiphop.

De sound, the flow en uitstraling van deze gast blijven me boeien.

Nieuwe nr. welcome to Atlanta.
Bekijk hier de clip eens van en zeg me welke rapper jou voorkeur heeft.

Snoop heeft gewoon hiphop in zn bloed zitten ( de rest zal ongetwijfeld THC zijn )
http://www.klbproductions.byethost10.com/news.php
Finger
Gepost door Finger op zondag 15-10-2006 om 15:36:20
Nah dat rookt ie al 10 jaar niet meer.
Jspr
Gepost door Jspr op zondag 15-10-2006 om 15:41:47
hij was vorig jaar dacht ik betrapt met wiet? hij had tegen zn vrouw gezegd dat ie gestopt was ofzo, maar hij snoepte er toch af en toe nog 1.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6913/laughq.jpg
masterchiller
chill...!
Gepost door masterchiller op zondag 15-10-2006 om 23:41:03
Dat nieuwe album van Snoop Dogg is gisteren gelekt (The Blue Carpet Treatment). Iemand deze al beluistert?

Mwa, ik vind hem niet dope. Er staan een aantal R&B nummertjes op en een paar oude..geen echte shit ;P.
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 16-10-2006 @ 00:13:01 ]

A strong man doesn't need to read the future , he make's his own ...!
Swerious_Linez
Oh shit
Gepost door Swerious_Linez op maandag 16-10-2006 om 10:11:43
snoop heeft zn beste tijd wel gehad.. ik verwacht nix van die nieuwe plaat
"Ze spelen vals, maar toch verliezen ze" - Supadupah
MICTWL Gepost door MICTWL op maandag 16-10-2006 om 20:56:39
Snoop zuigt aan alle kanten. Dat is geen hiphop maar rap en bullshit! Met name de laatste jaren flirt ie met R&B. Fok R&B
V-Rank
Gepost door V-Rank op maandag 16-10-2006 om 21:05:41
Quote:
MICTWL schreef op 16-10-2006 @ 20:56
Snoop zuigt aan alle kanten. Dat is geen hiphop maar rap en bullshit! Met name de laatste jaren flirt ie met R&B. Fok R&B

Stop met huilen, niemand luistert naar gezeur.
And these rappers need to gather their belongings
Or get wrapped up in their extra long thong strings
MICTWL Gepost door MICTWL op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:04:50
Quote:
V-Rank schreef op 16-10-2006 @ 21:05
(...)
Stop met huilen, niemand luistert naar gezeur.

OK, ik zal er direkt mee stoppen omdat jij dat zegt. Hoe kon ik ook zo stom zijn dat te zeggen terwijl ik had moeten weten dat V-Rank het niet zou tollereren. Foei zeg ik tegen mezelf.
Prism
Gepost door Prism op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:20:14
Quote:
Finger schreef op 15-10-2006 @ 15:36
Nah dat rookt ie al 10 jaar niet meer.

Echt waar?

[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 18-10-2006 @ 17:29:58 ]
Mowiee
hoi
Gepost door Mowiee op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:25:31
da lijkt me een sigaar
whats up?
-nix up gewoon achter in zitten
D_Original
Sjawel Sjeweet
Gepost door D_Original op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:33:32
Volgens mij rollen ze in VS met bruine vloe
boys dragen uggs, afgezakte skinny jeans
voelen zich hip hop in een played out urban scene
Jspr
Gepost door Jspr op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:34:22
volgens mij hebben ze het vaak over bluntjes.
Prism
Gepost door Prism op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 17:35:52
Quote:
Mowiee schreef op 18-10-2006 @ 17:25
da lijkt me een sigaar

dat is geen sigaar hoor

kijk effe
livio
Oldschool
Gepost door livio op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 18:55:54
Quote:
Jspr schreef op 18-10-2006 @ 17:34
bluntjes.

dat dus.
Zwolle-zuid
op die nikes
Gepost door Zwolle-zuid op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 19:18:14
Quote:
MICTWL schreef op 18-10-2006 @ 17:04
(...)
OK, ik zal er direkt mee stoppen omdat jij dat zegt. Hoe kon ik ook zo stom zijn dat te zeggen terwijl ik had moeten weten dat V-Rank het niet zou tollereren. Foei zeg ik tegen mezelf.

zeur niet man met je dagelijkse gekanker over underground commercieel hardcore rap en al die andere gezeur....
dat jij snoop niet dope vind zeg wel meer over jou, aangezien je al zo helemaal gek bent van OP sukkel
www.geskenhouse.tk
Bizzy_D
silly bitch
Gepost door Bizzy_D op woensdag 18-10-2006 om 19:22:25
dis.
MICTWL Gepost door MICTWL op donderdag 19-10-2006 om 12:11:32
Quote:
Zwolle-zuid schreef op 18-10-2006 @ 19:18
(...)

zeur niet man met je dagelijkse gekanker over underground commercieel hardcore rap en al die andere gezeur....
dat jij snoop niet dope vind zeg wel meer over jou, aangezien je al zo helemaal gek bent van OP sukkel

Sukkel? Wat een arrogantie om over jezelf te praten. Zwollywood zuiggezicht, ga lekker rondjes fietsen om de Peperbus. Dat heeft zelfs meer nut dan dat arrogante trekje van je, minderwaardig schepsel. Zwolle Zuid ook gewoon, haha daar wonen die opgefokte pubertjes met puistenkoppen allemaal. Indische buurt rules vette eikel!
V-Rank
Gepost door V-Rank op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 19:29:19
Gelekt.
Bizzy_D
silly bitch
Gepost door Bizzy_D op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 19:34:20
zijn Snoop en Dre weer samen?
V-Rank
Gepost door V-Rank op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 19:36:08
Begin pagina's gaan gewoon over dat album, dus ik dacht ik zeg het hier even. Ik heb hem zo binnen en ik las dat deze zeker niet slecht is.
Liquid
Gepost door Liquid op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 19:39:07
Die track met Game klinkt heel dope, ga nu de rest checken.
It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.
TC rapper SVA
dodelijke shit mijn teksten dan he
Gepost door TC rapper SVA op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 19:49:07
snoop op de beats van dre is altijd dope
overdedreven dang
LIL'J
poesje!
Gepost door LIL'J op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 20:28:08
heb zn album net gecheckt, ook gewoon een track met dre zelf.. opzich wel een grappig album vindt het niet veel bijzonders
Bru-Taal1989
Gepost door Bru-Taal1989 op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 20:28:16
Damn die Imagine Track met Dre is echt gruwelijk, 3de nummer wat ik luister rest was een beetje mwa... Hoop dat het album dope is...
[url]http://www.last.fm/user/Bru-Taal/[/url]
Bizzy_D
silly bitch
Gepost door Bizzy_D op zaterdag 11-11-2006 om 20:29:51
gooit iemand even een linkie in mn PMBox ?
dap
Gepost door dap op zondag 12-11-2006 om 11:00:24
ARTIST: Snoop Dogg
TITLE: Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
LABEL: Doggystyle/Geffen
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: 195kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 1h 17min total
RELEASE DATE: 2006-11-21
RIP DATE: 2006-11-11

01. Intrology (Feat. George 1:59
Clinton)
02. Think About It 3:37
03. Crazy (Feat. Nate Dogg) 4:26
04. Vato (Feat. B-Real) 4:44
05. That's That (Feat. R. Kelly) 4:17
06. Candy (Drippin' Like Water) 4:48
(Feat. E-40, MC Eiht, Goldie
Loc, Daz & Kurupt)
07. Get A Light (Feat. Damian 3:41
Marley)
08. Gangbangin' 101 (Feat. The 4:02
Game)
09. Boss' Life (Feat. Akon) 3:22
10. LAX (Feat. Ice Cube) 3:21
11. 10 Lil' Crips 3:15
12. Round Here 3:42
13. A Bitch I Knew 4:32
14. Like This (Feat. Western 3:56
Union, LaToiya Williams &
Raul Midon)
15. Which One Of You (Feat. Nine 3:32
Inch Dix)
16. I Wanna Fuck You (Feat. Akon) 2:58
17. Psst! (Feat. Jamie Foxx) 2:59
18. Beat Up On Yo Pads 2:57
19. Don't Stop (Feat. The Warzone 3:22
& Kurupt)
20. Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre & 4:42
D'Angelo)
21. Conversations (Feat. Stevie 3:38
Wonder)

Release Notes:

Superstar rapper and hip hop icon Snoop Dogg readies for his highly anticipated album "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" releasing on November 21, 2006 through Doggystyle/Geffen.

Early buzz from industry insiders promise a classic album complete with the reunion of Snoop and DR. DRE with three bangers from the dynamic duo. This classic pairing marks the duo's first collaborative effort in approximately five years and promises to make history once again.

"Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" is a return to the original sound that put the Long Beach rapper on the map with Snoop keeping it gangsta on each and every record. Following the street single, "Vato," produced by PHARRELL and featuring B-REAL, comes the highly anticipated second single, "That's That" produced by NOTTZ and featuring R&B crooner R. KELLY. This catchy and melodic song was most added at Urban and Rhythmic formats, proving it is shaping up to be another platinum hit for the West Coast "Boss." Snoop says, "'That's That' is theme music for a classy gangsta party - that's when you ladies pull out the high heels and the playas pull out the three-piece suits. You'll see in the video! Me and R. KELLY had a lot of fun shooting this one."

Throughout the album, Snoop takes it back to the hood showcasing the gritty realness that helped shape his status as a cultural icon. XXL writes, "Snoop's lyrical fire seems resurrected, as he delivers arguably his most consistently scorching work post-Doggystyle." Thirsty fans will be thrilled with the thought provoking song "Imagine," produced by and featuring DR. DRE, which reflects on what life would be like for the California natives without hip hop. The signature DR. DRE piano riff is complimented by the D'ANGELO sung chorus, marking the first time fans have heard D'ANGELO in six long years. Another album favorite is club banger "Psst," produced by JAMIE FOXX, N8 and BRAINZ and features JAMIE FOXX's signature falsetto on the hook. The album also features two collaborations with AKON, "Boss's Life" produced by DR. DRE and the current radio smash "I Wanna Love You," the latter also being on AKON's upcoming album. Of the album, Snoop says, "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment is my presentation to the world on what it means to be the King of the West Coast. I really worked extra hard on making this one perfect and got the best of the best among my homies in the music game- SKATEBOARD P, TIMBALAND, R. KELLY, D'ANGELO... and you know when me and DR. DRE get together - it's a monster."

As a gift to loyal fans, Snoop is treating 9 winners to "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment." Nine winning tickets will be placed inside random CDs of the album which reward the lucky recipient with a diamond Ice link watch. The grand prize winner will win a diamond Ice Link watch worth $100,000. Three winners will be prized with diamond Ice Link watches worth $10,000 and five winners will get diamond Ice Link watches worth $5,000.

As if Snoop were not busy enough, he also recently released his first book,
"Love Don't Live Here No More," a story loosely based on his own life's trials
and tribulations. The book, co-written by playwright David E. Talbert, is the
first in a series of novels called Doggy Tales that takes readers from the unforgiving streets of Long Beach to the bright lights of show business.
Arihasj
skip mijn eigen intro's
Gepost door Arihasj op zondag 12-11-2006 om 11:38:03
sooo die beat van 10 lil' crips , lekker zeg neptunes
Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang
Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, it's on your brain
Liquid
Gepost door Liquid op zondag 12-11-2006 om 11:41:11
Ja word die is erg dope! Verder vind ik hem niet zo geweldig als veel mensen vinden, maar staan wel paar dope tracks op.
It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.
Arihasj
skip mijn eigen intro's
Gepost door Arihasj op zondag 12-11-2006 om 11:43:41
ik heb eigenlijk nog geen dope track gehoord,

hmmm nu alles gehoord en vind vato er echt uitspringen
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 12-11-2006 @ 11:50:10 ]

Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang
Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, it's on your brain
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zondag 12-11-2006 om 13:59:08
pass mij die link ook ff aub
betta believe that
rame
Gepost door rame op zondag 12-11-2006 om 14:10:44
ik vind het ook niet veel aan, meeste tracks kunnen meteen de prullenbak in
Xflipit
Listen To Me
Gepost door Xflipit op zondag 12-11-2006 om 14:44:38
Als iemand een yousendit linkje heeft voor mij zou het dope zijn. Ben benieuwd.
Sean is a rapper but rapping is lame.
prime
P.R.I.M.E.
Gepost door prime op zondag 12-11-2006 om 22:59:47
goed album vrinden, snoop is on point
betta believe that
The_TJ Gepost door The_TJ op maandag 13-11-2006 om 22:22:53
Vind er niet zoveel aan eigenlijk. Beetje urban beats.
Go Fudge Yourself
- Chef
MC Notorious
noto
Gepost door MC Notorious op maandag 13-11-2006 om 22:29:01
hoe is het album? valt et mee? of om het in jullie taal te zeggen "valt het te pruimen"?
heeft ook iemand een linkje voor mij (a)?

_ I just wanna chill and twist a lot _
V-Rank
Gepost door V-Rank op dinsdag 14-11-2006 om 21:03:30
Wel leuk album, beetje wat ik ervan verwacht had. Veel tracks over bitches dus, maar hij weet het altijd wel goed te brengen. Die Imagine track met Dre is vetjes en hetzelfde geld voor Vato.
Prism
Gepost door Prism op vrijdag 17-11-2006 om 03:47:58
FlexMasterA
GEEF MIJ DIE GEILE MOEDERS!!!!!!
Gepost door FlexMasterA op vrijdag 17-11-2006 om 09:56:27
een en al respect voor deze junk pimp met een mic in zn hand .....wat hij ook spit hij klinkt zo wie zo altijd dope dope
Ik Ben Was en Blijf een motherfucking MoederNeuker!!!!!1
Jspr
Gepost door Jspr op vrijdag 17-11-2006 om 10:16:28
dope album, 2 of 3 kutte nummertjes.
Bru-Taal1989
Gepost door Bru-Taal1989 op vrijdag 17-11-2006 om 12:08:20
Ik kan nu wel zeggen dat ik dit album goed genoeg heb geluisterd. Aan de ene kant heeft snoop bewezen dat hij nog steeds hele dope tracks kan maken, wat ik eigenlijk sinds 2001 met dre nietmeer heb gehoord. Tracks als: Vato , Gangbangin 101, Boss life, LAX, A bitch i knew en de echt uitschieters Round here en Imagine. Op deze tracks is snoop wel echt on point. Daarom is het jammer dat hij voor 21 tracks heeft gekozen want de rest is eigenlijk best wel kut. Daardoor krijg je skipwerk en is het album dus meteen verneukt. Ik ben blij met de dope tracks maar het album is al met al middelmatig en dat is jammer
[url]http://www.last.fm/user/Bru-Taal/[/url]
appie
Your feeling lucky punk ?
Gepost door appie op vrijdag 17-11-2006 om 12:38:22
wat hier boven gezegd wordt eigenlijk, paar dope nummers ,veel niet egt
SecretlyAbduction
RAWWRR.
Gepost door SecretlyAbduction op woensdag 29-11-2006 om 20:09:22
Not intressed.
Ikbeneenpiraatmeteenhoutenpooteneenooglap.
 Index / Muziek /   [Pagina: 1 [2] 3 ]
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0174 sec.