Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
ambiance
make em NV
Gepost door ambiance op woensdag 31-01-2007 om 17:26:02
niet nieuwe OC LP commin up....

Quote:
Coming off the heels of 2005’s “Smoke and Mirrors” album released on Hiero Imperium OC returns with “Hidden Gems” a collection of rare, remixed, 12” only records and a few new songs. Hidden Gems features such artist as Jay-Z, Organized Konfusion, The late Great Big L, DITC, Jeru the Damaja, Sadat X, Da Ranjahz and a host of great producers.

Whenever people talk about slept-on emcees, the name OC is always mentioned. Omar Cradle’s history of under-promoted albums and sample clearance issues is familiar to anyone who knows their hip-hop history. In 1994 his classic debut album Word…Life knocked the wind out of people's chests and put the Bushwick, Brooklyn emcee on the map. But somehow after 13 years, 5 solo albums, 1 group album and a dozen movie soundtrack inclusions, OC has remained largely unnoticed by the masses.

Throughout his career OC has giving the world; Word…Life, Jewelz,
Bon Appetit, Star Child, Smoke and Mirrors and collaborated with his DITC crew on the Diggin’ In The Crates self titled album amongst several 12” singles. Through ever album process there was tracks that didn’t make the album some became 12” singles and other never seen the light of day or got remixed. To hold his fans over til the next album and give all the die hards a chance to complete their OC collection OC’s Mushine Inc and Next Mill Entertainment created “Hidden Gems”. Hidden Gems shows the evolution of the artist known to us as OC, from the first to last track is vintage OC that you fell in love with from Fudge Pudge. Hidden Gems is packed with unreleased songs, rare 12” songs, and a few new joints exclusively for your listening pleasure.

The first single “The Inventor” b/w “Yes Sir” f/ Sadat X, impacting at radio February 7th and hitting shelves February 27th.

Expect a new studio album from OC entitled “My Soul 2 Keep” dropping fall of 07’ featuring production by Frequency, B-Money, Locsmif, Madlib, Ogee, Marco Polo and Quincy Tones.

1. Snakes – (Unreleased) – Producer Unknown

2. Ozone (Original Unreleased Version) Producer Unknown

3. Word…Life Remix

4. Stronjay (Original Unreleased Version) - Produced by Ogee

5. Crooklyn 2 f/ Chubb Rock & Jeru the Damaja - Produced by Dj Premier

6. You Won’t Go Far f/ Organized Konfusion - Produced by

Medicine Men

7. Day One f/ DITC - Produced by Show

8. Get Yours Rmx f/ Big L – Produced by Show

9. King of N.Y. Produced by J .Love

10. Bonafide f/ Jay- Z – Produced by Buckwild

11. Wordplay f/ Ranjahz – Produced by Buckwild

12. U-N-I – Produced by Buckwild

13. Half Good Half Sinner – Produced by Buckwild

14. Emotions Rmx f/ Ja Shawn - Produced by Keon

*Bonus Tracks*

15. The Inventor (New) – Produced by Ogee

16. Yes Sir f/ Sadat X(New) – Produced by Ogee

----------------------------------------
never doubt me.
D_Original
Sjawel Sjeweet
Gepost door D_Original op woensdag 31-01-2007 om 17:34:26
zijn veel bestaande nummers.
boys dragen uggs, afgezakte skinny jeans
voelen zich hip hop in een played out urban scene
Monn-E
Vitamine E
Gepost door Monn-E op woensdag 31-01-2007 om 19:08:09
Bedankt voor die O.C. shit die je me stuurde, het klinkt erg dope allemaal. Kende 'em natuurlijk wel als MC, maar had nog niet echt veel, Word...Life is ook een dope album
Vitamine E:
Twitter
ambiance
make em NV
Gepost door ambiance op vrijdag 02-02-2007 om 23:50:13
graag gedaan
never doubt me.
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.007 sec.