Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
die ene kerel
SLMEARV
Gepost door die ene kerel op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 13:10:56
El-P has been hard at work on his upcoming release, I'll Sleep When Your Dead , but it seems that his old label, Rawkus, is working just as hard to keep his album from having a successful release. El Producto used his blog as the platform and speaks at length on the most recent actions taken by Rawkus Records to keep their old breadwinner down.

Abridged Version

El-P spoke on their anti-promotional techniques saying, "these twisted, corrupted shit eaters who stole money from everyone they worked with, fired their staff a few days before Christmas, signed amazing artists and never put their records out, blocked artists they had under contract from signing to other labels even after they had driven their label in to the ground and weren't even functioning, sycophantically attempted to attach themselves to anyone in the mainstream they possibly could, etc. etc. etc...

well here they are again. the "new" rawkus. launching again for any sad sap of an artist who wants to wake up one day and realize they are getting screwed, for any staff member who wants an honest pay only to eventually realize they are disposable. the "new" rawkus. the ones who are literally dispersing questionnaires in Europe to fans asking what type of music they should be releasing. the "new" rawkus. so these motherfuckers take the picture that was taken with my camera and post it up on their site with a news piece entitled something to the effect of: "company flows el-p and puffy?" that's it. as though the picture is some sort of statement about me. as though the picture is proof of me "selling out". then they have one of their staff members go around to various message boards like OKAYPLAYER and the post about it in any and every post about my new album. oh yeah? you like the el-p record? check out this picture of him and puffy! oh word? you think el is a dope producer? check out this picture of him and puffy!"

El-P had some final words for his old label and home, stating that ' would sooner spend an eternity hanging with puffy than involve myself with the douche bags behind rawkus, be it the old one or the "new" one. as far as im concerned you can keep that picture up there forever. please do. that one moment was more entertaining and fun and genuine than the entire sum of our business relationship.'

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4967/title.el-p-blasts-rawkus-records

o kut, ik lees de tekst nu pas hehee
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 10-03-2007 @ 13:13:59 ]

----------------------------------------
smooth criminal on beatbreaks
melle
Gepost door melle op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 16:18:25
El-P zit al lang bij Def Jux inderdaad.
Wel heel lame dit van Rawkus, maar je leest wel vaker vage dingen over hoe ze werken.

[url]www.soundcloud.com/wnm[/url]
Rem
Tourist
Gepost door Rem op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 16:42:13
hehe lekker dek, El-P is wel een koning trouwens.
So don't get any big ideas. They're not going to happen
You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking
die ene kerel
SLMEARV
Gepost door die ene kerel op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 18:41:18
ja welke mod past ff de topictitel aan?
smooth criminal on beatbreaks
Eppo
de Hersendode
Gepost door Eppo op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 19:29:03
el-p is een held ja
jews, moslims, christians, what the fuck's the diffrence
we all want money drugs and bitches
Mizou
OWJAHJOH??!
Gepost door Mizou op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 21:50:05
zeker ik vind bijna dat hele def jux label dope!
www.serife.nl
MuSS070
KNVB MAFIA!
Gepost door MuSS070 op zaterdag 10-03-2007 om 21:52:05
in wat moet de topictitel veranderd worden?
life is just life, who the hell gives a fuck
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0117 sec.