Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Muziek /
Urbanize
Urbanize
Gepost door Urbanize op zaterdag 07-07-2007 om 01:26:57
Hello, i dont speak dutch, so hopefully this isnt a huge problem for me getting our music across to you guys.

here is two acts that are the most popular

Rob Kelly - www.myspace.com/robkelly

Maverick Sabre - www.myspace.com/mavericksabre
originally from london ^^^

can you please show me some of your best artists??

im interested in bringing some acts over for a show in amsterdam, can anybody give me some advice on what clubs to check out? or if any promoters are reading and are interested can you contact me.

thanks

Urbanize - www.myspace.com/mattagnew
www.myspace.com/thelinkupdublin

i'll try to translate by using altavista

Hello, spreekt I dont het Nederlands, zo hopelijk dit isnt een reusachtig probleem voor me die onze muziek overkomt aan u kerels.

hier is twee handelingen die het populairst zijn

Rob kelly - www.myspace.com/robkelly
Maverick Sabre www.myspace.com/mavericksabre
oorspronkelijk van London ^^^

kunt u me sommige van uw beste kunstenaars?? alstublieft tonen im interessant in over het brengen van sommige handelingen voor een show in Amsterdam, kan om het even wie me wat advies op welke clubs te controleren geven? of als om het even welke promotors lezen en geinteresseerd zijn kunt u me contacteren.
NoJoke
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Gepost door NoJoke op zaterdag 07-07-2007 om 01:31:33
Do you call that a translation? its really funny to read though. because the dutch sentences are all fucked up.
----------------------------------------
I shall look for you, Lord by praying to you and as I pray I shall believe in you, because we have had preachers to tell us about you. It is my faith that calls to you, Lord the faith such you gave me and made to live in me through the merits of your Son,
Master Of Disaster
Gepost door Master Of Disaster op zaterdag 07-07-2007 om 11:21:20
i've got a tip for you: don't use altavista babelfish to translate your stuff. keep it in English, it's much more readable that way.
Wie ben je wel niet dat je denkt?!
Swike
Newskool
Gepost door Swike op zaterdag 07-07-2007 om 15:52:04
http://www.myspace.com/thelinkupdublin

Daaaaaayum, shit is bangin like hell mayne, kankerhard would be the right Dutch term for that.
Can't help you though...
[ Dit bericht is gewijzigd door op 07-07-2007 @ 16:00:36 ]

He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees.
Urbanize
Urbanize
Gepost door Urbanize op zondag 08-07-2007 om 00:17:20
can you guys tell me who the promoters are for the amsterdam area or where the hip hop clubs are?

ive seen on the internet about the du deviel, does it usually have live acts play?
-pascool-
Dubbelepuntnegen.
Gepost door -pascool- (Oscars Official) op zondag 08-07-2007 om 00:22:47
I dont think u will find ur answers on this forum, try mailing the hip hop clubs.. pll here r just little 16 year old boys and girls listing 50 cent and the game, wearing red bandana's and shit, so my advice try sumwhere els
Weazel
Gepost door Weazel op zondag 08-07-2007 om 01:41:19
Quote:
-pascool- schreef op 08-07-2007 @ 00:22
I dont think u will find ur answers on this forum, try mailing the hip hop clubs.. pll here r just little 16 year old boys and girls listing 50 cent and the game, wearing red bandana's and shit, so my advice try sumwhere els

Pascool is zeker net 18 geworden
-pascool-
Dubbelepuntnegen.
Gepost door -pascool- (Oscars Official) op zondag 08-07-2007 om 01:59:49
klopt
038-RAZ
Rage
Gepost door 038-RAZ op zondag 08-07-2007 om 02:14:40
Quote:
NoJoke schreef op 07-07-2007 @ 01:31
Do you call that a translation? its really funny to read though. because the dutch sentences are all fucked up.

i'll try to translate by using altavista

Je bent geen MC en niet technisch waardig.
Je rapt ziek,. en ik bedoel het echt niet aardig.
Schaduw Gepost door Schaduw op zondag 08-07-2007 om 09:00:23
Quote:
Urbanize schreef op 08-07-2007 @ 00:17
can you guys tell me who the promoters are for the amsterdam area or where the hip hop clubs are?

ive seen on the internet about the du deviel, does it usually have live acts play?

The major clubs are the Melkweg and the Paradiso.
Jspr
Gepost door Jspr op zondag 08-07-2007 om 10:53:30
haha schaduw.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6913/laughq.jpg
Swike
Newskool
Gepost door Swike op zondag 08-07-2007 om 11:06:54
Quote:
Urbanize schreef op 08-07-2007 @ 00:17

I think you what you mean here is "Café de Duivel"

http://www.xs4all.nl/~deduivel/bar.html

There you can find the website of that cafe, maybe that'll help.
He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees.
 Index / Muziek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0145 sec.