Deze site is tegenwoordig een archief over Nederlandse hiphop vroeger en krijgt geen updates meer. Zowel de site als forum zijn te tof geweest om niet online te houden.
Index   -   Actieve onderwerpen   -   Beleid   -   Zoeken   
 Index / Studio- en audiotechniek /
Snaba_Dog
Crack!
Gepost door Snaba_Dog op maandag 31-05-2010 om 14:34:12
Is het iemand al gelukt? en hoe dan?
----------------------------------------
Ik ben kort door de bocht als Sven Kramer
aprofourz
Ojajoh?!
Gepost door aprofourz op maandag 31-05-2010 om 17:06:51
I made Pro tools LE work with WIndows 7 64bit. I have a HP desktop and a digi rack 002, with firewire port.

1st. Go to the device manager and change the Firewire driver. it is something like IEEE 1394 Host controller. right click, update driver software, browse my comp for driver software, let me pick for driver soft etc:, And select the "legacy" driver.

2nd. you need to go to the digidesign web site and download (Pro tools LE 8.0.3 Updater) you may have to subscribe, they just ask for a email , and user name.. you dont need any code or anything.

3rd. YOu need to download Degidesign Audio Driver Setup(x64).exe, also from digidesign.

4. Run the Pro tools Le 8.0.3 Updater, next run the Audio drivers, and you will up and running in no time.. Any questions send me an email beto1glez@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/aprofourz
 Index / Studio- en audiotechniek /
© 1998 - 2024 NLhiphop.nl. Alle rechten voorbehouden - All rights reserved. Parsed in 0.0047 sec.